Number of vacancies: One 
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or other related course.
- At least 2-5 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably holding a supervisory role in Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with suppliers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Apply a 5S concept to the work place, train staff in 5S principles and then maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and ensure that all security procedures are in place and followed.
- Works closely with the Operations Support Services (OSS) Head.