Number of vacancies: One 
- Preferably, A Marketing major or a graduate of any business-related courses.
- At least 1-year experience in sales.
- Ability to do Sales training presentations.
- Plans and proposes for Pormodisers’ training and development.
- Conduct the following:
- Training to new Promodisers on basic product knowledge.
- Preparation of required reports and company policies and procedures related to delivery, selling inventory, attendance, and other matters related to their services to CLC.
- Product orientation to major clients as requested.
- Outlet visit to new Promodisers and to those needing consultation/counseling due to poor performance or issues with Store Staff.
- Coordinates with manpower agency regarding Promodiser hiring, deployment, contract renewal, and change of store assignment.
- Coordinates with manpower agency in the implementation of sanction to erring Promodiser and in giving awards to deserving Promodisers.
- Plans, schedules, and facilitates Promodiser’ Monthly Office Day by coordinating to different departments that may have updates, concerns, survey, training etc.
- Performs other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.