Number of vacancies: One 
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering or any industrial courses.
- Strong Analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Sauyo.
- Prepares of Bill of Material Job Order, and PRS.
- Ensures timely arrival of needed materials by closely coordinating w/production supervisor, Line leader, and Purchasing Department.
- Preparation of daily production reports for powder coating.
- Preparation of barcode sticker.
- Assist the manufacturing head to double check the edit list of raw material and withdrawal slip.
- Conduct inventory for maintenance spare parts, tools and equipment.
- Assist the PPIC manager to prepare the monthly report for maintenance.
- Other clerical tasks related to Manufacturing.