Junior Project Manager
Number of vacancies: One 
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or Architecture.
- Has at least 2-3 years of Project Management Experience related to furniture/room fit out.
- Has experience in handling customer service or any service-oriented industry/position is a plus.
- Licensed or certified is a plus.
- Has a high sense of responsibility and urgency in dealing with external clients.
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- High comprehension and interpretation of verbal communication by client.
- Maintains Flexibility with schedule and field location to meet the needs of the team and overall business.
- Attends coordination meetings with all stakeholders to ensure effective communication in the execution of projects.
- Ensures that all materials needed in the projects are available on daily basis
- Expected to support activities of the other Department Heads.
- Actively participates in meetings and training sessions as required by ESPACIO.
- Prepares, presents and submits regular reports in a timely manner