Account Executive - ESPACIO
Number of vacancies: One 
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration, AB Psychology or any related course.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Experience in handling customer service or any service oriented industry is a plus.
- Fresh entry level is encourage to apply.
- Able to speak, read and write fluently in English and Filipino.
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Professional in the manner of presenting herself, in speaking and in writing.
- Willing to learn and adapt to ESPACIO’s culture and mindset.
- Maintains Flexibility with schedule and field location to meet the needs of the team and overall business.
- Generate new leads and work towards closing sale.
- Expected to actively listen and engage customers using appropriate selling skills in order to match the customer’s needs with ESPACIO’s Total Solution.
- Assists clients regarding their specific concerns through either phone, face-to-face or electronic means whether they may be inquiries, requests, follow-ups, and/or complaints.
- Attend customer needs by keeping customers well informed about their order or status changes and updates.
- Communicate customer instructions, feedback, requests to his/her direct supervisor in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all materials needed on the field are available on a daily basis.
- Expected to support activities that the Team Leader and/or Department Head assign to the Representative within one’s capacity.
- Actively participate in meetings and training sessions as required by ESPACIO.
- Presentation, presentation and submission of all reports in a timely manner.