- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or other related course.
- At least 2-5 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably holding a supervisory role in Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or Architecture.
- Has at least 2-3 years of Project Management Experience related to furniture/room fit out.
- Has experience in handling customer service or any service-oriented industry/position is a plus.
- Licensed or certified is a plus.
- Graduate of BS Architecture, BS Engineering or any related allied courses.
- Can work with minimum supervision and has good supervisory skills.
- Handling people doing installation jobs.
- Knowledgeable in corporate installations from small to big size industries.
- Preferably, A Marketing major or a graduate of any business-related courses.
- At least 1-year experience in sales.
- Ability to do Sales training presentations.
- Graduate of BSBA/BSC Major in Accounting/ Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- With five (5) years working experience in the same position an advantage
- Computer literate
- Good communication and analytical skills
- A graduate of Industrial Engineering or any industrial courses.
- Strong Analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration, AB Psychology or any related course.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Experience in handling customer service or any service oriented industry is a plus.
- Fresh entry level is encourage to apply.